Carlene Peterson has been named executive editor; previously, she was assistant managing editor for news at GateHouse's Chicago My Suburban Life group (Downers Grove Reporter, et al.
What does AME stand for?
AME stands for Assistant Managing Editor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AME
We have 262 other meanings of AME in our Acronym Attic
- Amplitude Modulation Equivalent
- Annually Managed Expenditure
- Antenna Mounted Electronics (US DoD)
- Antenna Mounted Equipment
- Apparent Metabolizable Energy
- Apparent Mineralocorticoid Excess
- Applause Media Entertainment (Japan)
- Arms and Military Equipment
- Arts, Media and Engineering Program (Arizona State University)
- Asociación de Médicos Escritores (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Associate Member Educator (fraternity)
- Associated Marine Equipment (St John's, NL, Canada)
- Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- Associations Mode d'Emploi (French; business magazine)
- Asymptotic Multi-User Efficiency
- Asynchronous Modem Eliminator
- Athletes Motivating Excellence
- Atlantic Music Event (Bi-Annual Nordic Showcase)
- Audit Management Expert (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Evan Smith I'm thrilled to announce that Mark Miller - most recently the editorial director of Newsweek and the editor of Newsweek Digital, and previously an assistant managing editor for Sunday and enterprise reporting at the Dallas Morning News - has agreed to join the Trib's staff in mid-December in the newly created position of editor.
org) is assistant managing editor of The American Spectator.
Whitney, who works in his spare time as an assistant managing editor of the New York Times when he is not searching out, and playing, pipe organs around the world, vividly brings that era to life.
Denolyn Carroll is the assistant managing editor at Essence.
Ward was associated with the Inquirer for 19 years, progressively serving as South Jersey editor, assistant managing editor, assistant to the publisher and, from 1996 to 2001, managing editor.
Schneider, senior national correspondent and a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner who says he's "gonna follow my woman," will write and direct projects as deputy assistant managing editor for projects.