This award is being presented to Workers' Credit Union in recognition of their excellent SBA activity for the quarter," said Anne Rice Hunt, assistant district director for the U.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Assistant District Director
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Architecture Design and Development (University of Nairobi)
- Architecture Detail Document
- Arctic Environment Data Directory
- Area Development District
- Arithmetic Developed Daily (textbook)
- Army Data Dictionary
- Army Digital Division
- Arrest in Dilation/Descent (labor)
- Assemblée de Dieu (French: Assembly of God)
- Assign On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Associate Deputy Director (various organizations)
- Association pour le Développement Durable
- At Deaths Door (Everquest Guild)
- Ataturkcu Dusunce Dernegi (Turkish)
- Athlete Development Director
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attitude Determination Device
- Attribute Driven Design (software development)
- Audio Day Dream (album)
- Authorized Derivative Declassifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other DOL participants included Wage & Hour Assistant District Director Ivette Vigano, Wage & Hour Investigators Mike Freeman, Francia Yops and Rachel Dinetz.
The number of LLCs in Utah has risen significantly over the past few years, and we have seen a corresponding increase in the number of loan applications being submitted from businesses organized as LLCs," says Steven Price, assistant district director for Economic Development at the Small Business Administration for the Utah District.
The Assistant District Director and the Assistant Regional Director of Appeals (Large Case) must approve the use of this procedure.
For civil cases, this authority is vested in the District Directors and Assistant District Directors, regardless of the amount of tax sought to be compromised.
Between 1987 and 1999, seven of eight district directors, seven of eight assistant district directors, thirteen casework supervisors, and two services supervisors are retiring (one district director and one assistant district director did not provide retirement dates, however using age and years of service, it is probable that both will retire by 1999).