The ability to segment prospective students based on interests or location is another benefit of the new system, adds Bryan Conover, assistant director of admissions.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Assistant Director of Admissions (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Application Domain Authority
- Applied Decision Analysis
- Aqua Design Amano (Niigata, Japan aquarium)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Angiologie
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Aufbereitungs-Ingenieure (German: Treatment of German Engineers)
- Area Defense Administrator
- Argentine Debating Association
- Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Array Drive Assembly
- Asociación de Derecho Ambiental (Spanish: Environmental Law Association)
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (various organizations)
- Assistant District Attorney
- Associate Director of Acquisition
- Association Dauphinoise d'Aquariophilie (French aquarium association)
- Association des Audionautes (French Internet group)
- Association of Disability Advocates
- Asymptotic Diophantine Approximation
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
- Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Betsy Beveridge, senior assistant director of admissions at McDaniel College, a small, liberal arts college in Westminster, Md.
Previously served as assistant director of admissions at UO.
For more information, please contact Christy Lake, assistant director of admissions, at (404) 727-8124 or via e-mail at Christy_lake@bus.
A woman from a poor Irish family, she'd worked her way through secretarial school and had become an assistant director of admissions at Harvard, over an hour's commute away.