Barbara Carr, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust's assistant director of nursing also said: "Privacy and dignity are vitally important to patients when they are in hospital and we are committed to ensuring patients are cared for with other patients of the same sex.
What does ADON stand for?
ADON stands for Assistant Director Of Nursing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADON
- Avian Disease and Oncology Laboratory ( USDA Agricultural Research Service)
- Air Defense Operations Liaison Team
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Model
- Active Directory Object Manager (software)
- Actual Days on Market (real estate)
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Medicine (University of Manchester; UK)
- Ancient Domains Of Mystery
- Apparently Digested Organic Matter
- ActiveX Data Objects Multi-Dimensional
- Advanced Object Modeling Environment
- Association for Development Options in Nigeria
- Adaptation of Numerical Hydrodynamic Tools for Integration Into Ship Design Systems
- Advanced On-Screen Information System
- American-Australian Trial with Dronedarone in Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter Patients for the Maintenance of Sinus Rhythm (heart patient study)
- AMOS Daytime Optical Near-Infrared Imaging System
- Article Delivery Over Network Information System
- Automatic Digital On-line Instrumentation System
- US/NATO Off-Line Encryption System
- A Demonstration of New Networking Integrated Services
- A Day of No Scheduled Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mandy Rayani, assistant director of nursing at Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (UHB), said interpreters have become "increasingly necessary" in recent years to ensure patients received the best possible care.
In 1969, he was promoted to assistant director of nursing for management and systems.
Speaking after the launch, Heather Piggott, the health board's assistant director of nursing, said: "When we were three different organisations we managed infection control really differently.
Jane Abdulali, president of the Midwifery Section of the Emirates Nursing Association (ENA) and assistant director of Nursing at the Corniche Hospital added that midwives also have an important role to play in the promotion of health information such as how to care for babies, sexual health, immunisation and breastfeeding.
Mansour Monaqeb, assistant director of nursing at King Abdulaziz Hospital, secured initial approval for the text of the drama from Abdul Jabbar.
Elizabeth Orbell, who was assistant director of nursing (education) in the Department of Health from 1963-1966, died in Auckland in October 2010, aged 98.
Jenny Hurst is assistant director of nursing for infection prevention and control and patient safety at Fazakerley Hospital.