According to the notification, Muhammad Ahsan Latif, Assistant Director Law, working as Deputy Director Law in the Town Planning Wing of LDA has been transferred and posted as Deputy Director Law in the Directorate of Law, LDA.
What does A/D stand for?
A/D stands for Assistant Director
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A/D
We have 84 other meanings of A/D in our Acronym Attic
- Abandonment or Destruction
- Advance/Decline (finance indicator)
- Air Defence (UK)
- Altitude/Depth (US Navy sonar)
- Also Described As
- Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Accept/Except (marine fixtures)
- Activity Elements
- Air Entry (by auscultation)
- Anarchy and Equality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Libraries are all about face-to-face services but when I attended a few of these events I never saw a director, assistant director or councillor.
Reyes's and Szekeres's confident outlook is emerging as the norm for young gays, says Sam Rodriguez, assistant director of counseling at Stanford University's career development center.
Lea Sevcik, assistant director of the Catholic Organization for Life and Family (COLF), writes that Health Canada has asked for public input on the extent to which genetic screening of embryos should be allowed in Canada.
Sowers was previously assistant director and senior project manager.