Support Strategic Goals: "In Mission Pakistan, we see our exchange program alumni as one of our greatest resources," said the mission's Assistant Cultural Affairs Officer Laura Brown.
What does ACAO stand for?
ACAO stands for Assistant Cultural Affairs Officer (US State Department, Public Affairs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACAO
We have 7 other meanings of ACAO in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Correspondents Aupres des Nations Unies (French: Association of Correspondents to the United Nations; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Agricultural Council of Australia and New Zealand
- Anglican Church in Aotearoa New Zealand and Polynesia
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin (computing)
- Acyl Coenzyme A Oxidase
- Aero Club Adele Orsi (Italian air gliding club; Varese, Italy)
- Anterior-Cerebral Artery Occlusion
- Apprentissage Collaboratif Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer Assisted Collaborative Learning)
- Armenian Cultural Association of Ottawa (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer (various locations)
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (est. 2006; Houston, TX)
- Australian Child and Adolescent Obesity Research Network (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Accord sur la Conservation des Albatros et des Pétrels (French: Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels)
- Adaptive Channel-Access Protocol
- Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (chip architecture; Xilinx)
- Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate (prostate cancer)
- Advanced Capabilities
- Advanced Common Application Platform
- Advanced Composite Airframe Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mitchell Moss, Public Affairs Officer at US Embassy formally inaugurated the programme while Mike Guinan, Public Diplomacy Officer, Laura Brown, Assistant Cultural Affairs Officer, Rob Raines, Information Officer, Brent Beemer, Cultural Affairs Officer, Nathan Edgerton, Grant Officer at US Embassy in Islamabad, and many other officials from Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar Consulates were present on the occasion.
Islamabad, May 27, 2011 (Frontier Star): Assistant Cultural Affairs Officer Jason Seymour has said that the United States has a strong commitment to promoting education in Pakistan and helping students discover and sharpen their talents He expressed these views at a public speaking workshop at Fatima Jinnah Women University on Thursday, which was hosted by US embassy .
The author is assistant cultural affairs officer at the U.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Access is supported by the embassy's English Language Team, consisting of a public diplomacy officer, an assistant cultural affairs officer specifically devoted to Access and a local English programming liaison with the bi-national centers.
Scott Rauland is the public affairs officer in Frankfurt; Ruth Anne Stevens is the assistant cultural affairs officer in Berlin and coordinator of the "Windows on America" program.