Ray Odierno and Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps Gen.
What does ACMC stand for?
ACMC stands for Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACMC
We have 52 other meanings of ACMC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Computational Modelling Centre
- Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment
- Affiliated Community Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alamo City Men's Chorale
- Amazing Cinematic Music Channel (promotion)
- American Cruisers Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Anaconda Copper Mining Company (Montana)
- Arizona Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- Assembly Committee on Multicultural Curriculum
- Association of Canadian Medical Colleges
- Astabula County Medical Center
- Asynchronous Computer-Mediated Communication
- Atlantic City Medical Center
- Austin Chamber Music Center
- Australian CEFACT Management Committee
- Average Current Mode Control
- Association for Computing Machinery Computer Communications Review
- American College of Managed Care Medicine
- Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOKEEL IS THE AVIATION SAFETY BRANCH HEAD, CMC SAFETY DIVISION, HQMC CMC Safety Division CMC Safety Division is a Headquarters, Marine Corps staff agency that reports directly to the Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, and serves as the principle advisor to the Commandant of the Marine Corps on all Marine Corps safety matters.
Joseph Dunford, assistant commandant of the Marine Corps, was on hand to welcome the new aircraft.
We had a relatively simple, yet important mission: The lead section was to transport the assistant commandant of the Marine Corps to various training sites.
Real momentum began when the Joint Requirements Oversight Council issued JROC Memorandum 161-03 (June 13, 2003), which requested that the vice chief of staff of the Army and the assistant commandant of the Marine Corps provide an integrated briefing on converging efforts for achieving a single joint capability.
Williams, assistant commandant of the Marine Corps.