This round gives our Soldiers an opportunity they couldn't get any other way: firing live rounds, seeing the ricochet, feeling the kick of the rifle just like they would with service ammunition," said LTC Frank Zachar, former commander of 1-16 IN and current assistant chief of staff, G3, 1st ID.
What does G3 stand for?
G3 stands for Assistant Chief of Staff, G3 (Operations & Plans)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of G3
We have 2 other meanings of G3 in our Acronym Attic
- Géophysique de Surface et de Subsurface (French: Geophysical Surface and Subsurface)
- Going to Sleep
- Good Two Sides (plywood grade)
- Got to Sign Off for A Second
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- G2 Systems Corporation
- GSM to UMTS
- Game to Web (Ubisoft gaming site)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Plans (DCSOPS)
- Generation 3 (PowerPC Chip 750)
- Global State 3 (power-off state, computing)
- Operations, Plans, & Training Staff at Corps & Division
- Air Operations And Planning Officer
- D-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate (glycolytic intermediate)
- Gerakan 30 September (Indonesian: The 30 September Movement; referring to the allegedly Communist plotters/conspirators of 30 Sep 65 coup)
- Guanosine at Position 33
- Glycine 338 of NhaA with Serine
- Air Operations Element of the G3 Section
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also served as the Assistant Chief of Staff, G3, for V Corps and Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations for the US Army Europe (Forward), Taszar, Hungary, during Operation Joint Endeavor.
In previous military assignments, he was the Chief of Staff and, earlier, the Assistant Chief of Staff, G3, for V Corps Artillery.