He attended the Naval War College, at Newport, Rhode Island in 1981, and was then slated to be the Assistant Chief of Staff, G2, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg.
What does G2 stand for?
G2 stands for Assistant Chief of Staff, G2 (Intelligence)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of G2
We have 8 other meanings of G2 in our Acronym Attic
- Glock 17
- Glycine at Position 185
- Gestation Day 19
- Guanine at 1934 Base Pairs
- Give One, Get One (One Laptop Per Child initiative)
- Group 1 Molecules
- Glucose 1-Oxidase
- Glucose 1 Phosphate
- Gravida 1 Parity 0 (obstetrics)
- Good One Side (plywood grade)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence & Security (DCSINT)
- G2 Esports (formerly Gamers2; Spanish esports organization; Berlin, Germany)
- Generation 2
- Global State 2 (virtually off; computing state)
- Gnutella2 (peer to peer network)
- Got To
- Guardian Two (UK newspaper supplement)
- Intelligence Staff at Corps & Division
- period in cell cycle from completion of DNA replication to beginning of cell division
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terrain Team Mission My unit, the 66th Engineer Detachment (Terrain), works for the 10th Mountain Division assistant chief of staff, G2 (intelligence), in support of the intelligence preparation of the battlefield (IPB).
On 10 June 1941 1LT Lansdale reported for active duty to the Investigation Branch of the Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff, G2, War Department General Staff.