Javed Khan, assistant chief education officer and director of Lifelong Learning in Birmingham, said: 'In this city, many adults do not have any kind of qualifications, not GCSEs or O-levels or any other formal qualification.
What does ACEO stand for?
ACEO stands for Assistant Chief Education Officer (US NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACEO
We have 7 other meanings of ACEO in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Common European Nursing Diagnoses, Interventions and Outcomes
- Appalachian Center for Economic Networks
- Atlantic Computational Excellence Network (High Performance Computing network in Canada)
- Association of Chief Executives of National Voluntary Organisations
- Alliance for Clean Energy New York, Inc. (Albany)
- A Cleaner Environment New Zealand Limited (Manukau City, New Zealand)
- Association of Colleges of Education in New Zealand
- Association of Consulting Engineers New Zealand, Inc.
- Additional Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Art Cards, Editions and Originals
- Assistant Chief Electoral Officer (various locations)
- Assistant Chief Engineering Officer (Star Trek)
- Association of Caribbean Electoral Organizations
- Association of Chief Education Officers (UK)
- Application Control Engine Operations and Configuration (training)
- Automated Communications Electronic Operating Instructions
- Alliance Community Education Online University International (Alliance, Ohio)
- Accredited Continuing Education Provider
- Advancement of Community Empowerment and Partnership (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Advisory Committee on Export Policy (US Department of Commerce)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Gore, assistant chief education officer at Warwickshire County Council, said: "The issue of children's safety as they travel to and from school is paramount.