On January 23, 2013, Hi-Five Bay Area President Nate Birnbaum, Operations Manager Scott Fontana, Assistant Camp Director Troy Kalbhenn and coach Andrew Althauser all received printed and signed certificates recognizing their service and achievements.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Assistant Camp Director
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Appraisal Consulation Document (National Health Service; UK)
- Architecture Control Document
- Arctic Coastal Dynamics
- Area Case Director (education)
- Army Candidate Depot
- Army Combat Developer
- Arthur Conan Doyle (Society)
- ARTS Computer Display (FAA)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Cosmetic Directive (est. 2003)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue (forum of 22 countries)
- Assistant Community Director (various organizations)
- Assistant Costume Designer
- Associação de Cooperação Para O Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Association for Development Cooperation)
- Associate Creative Director
- Associate Cruise Degree (Cruise Lines International Association)
- Association Canadienne du Diabète (Canadian Diabetes Association)
- Association for Christian Development
- Association of Canadian Distillers (Association des Distillateurs Canadiens)
- Assumption College of Davao (Philippines)
- Asymptotic Conical Dipole
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Aycock worked as an assistant camp director for Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas, from 2007 to 2011 and is currently traveling the world for a year through twenty-seven countries on four continents.
Bloomer," spends her summers as the assistant camp director / program director for Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways' resident camp, Amahami Outdoor Center.
Cliff Volpe, assistant camp director and a member of the Sierra Club, said he believes the controversy never would have occurred if Wilderness Watch had taken time to learn about the camp, which emphasizes teaching students about wilderness values.
Survey Instruments The survey instrument was developed after consulting with one of the assistant camp directors.