Past assignments include detachment commander and battalion operations officer, 3d Battalion, 361st Engineer Regiment, 5th Armored Brigade (Training Support Brigade), Fort Carson; assistant brigade engineer, company commander, 44th Engineer Battalion, 2d Infantry Division, Republic of Korea; platoon leader, 618th Light Equipment Engineer Company, 82d Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina; and platoon leader and assistant brigade engineer, 307th Engineer Battalion, 82d Airborne Division, Fort Bragg.
What does ABE stand for?
ABE stands for Assistant Brigade Engineer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABE
We have 124 other meanings of ABE in our Acronym Attic
- Amy Beverland Elementary School (Indianapolis, IN)
- Anaplasma, Babesia and Eperythrozoon
- Anchor Bay Entertainment (DVD supplier)
- Antivirus Business Edition (software)
- Anybody But England
- Application Boundaries Enforcer
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- ARM-Based Electronics
- Army Background Experiment
- Army Budget Estimate
- Association Bancaire pour l'Euro (French: Euro Banking Association)
- Association of Building Engineers
- Association of Business Executives
- Atlanta Board of Education (Atlanta, GA)
- Attitude Bias Electronics
- Automated Barcode Evaluator
- Automated Benefits Exchange (System)
- Automated Buyer Environment (Canadian Government software)
- Autonomous Benthic Explorer (underwater robotic vehicle)
- Available Bandwidth Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russell served a tour with the Stryker brigade in Mosul, Iraq, as an assistant brigade engineer.
The engineer battalion S3 or assistant brigade engineer (ABE) receives input from the EOD commander before each MDMP cycle and ensures that the input is brought up to BCT level.
The first sergeant needs a vehicle and so does the assistant brigade engineer.
With that concept in mind, the Engineer School developed a modular concept for the CASC built around six engineer staff/technical courses: * Assistant Brigade Engineer * Assistant Division/Corps Engineer * Task Force Engineer * Geospatial Manager * Construction Engineer * U.
The assistant brigade engineer (ABE), as the staff officer primarily responsible for setting the plans groundwork, has many tools available to assist him during the planning process.
LTP Attendees and Tools To get the most from the LTP, the Sidewinders recommend that the following engineer battalion personnel attend: * Battalion commander * Battalion executive officer (XO) * S3 * S2 * Assistant brigade engineer * Assistant S3 (planner or battle captain) * S1 or S4 * Company commanders * Company XOs * Specialty leaders (light engineer platoon, combat support equipment, explosive ordnance detachment) The following tools are recommended: * NTC maps * Modified combined obstacle overlay of NTC * Pluggers * Laptop computers * Printer * Tactical standard operating procedure (SOP) * Binoculars * Digital camera * TerraBase w/MrSids Imagery * NTC ROE * Field Manuals 101-5, Staff Organization and Operations; 101-5-1, Operational Terms and Graphics; 3-90.