amp;#8221; said David Greci, Assistant Brand Manager, Energizer Personal Care.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Assistant Brand Manager (marketing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Area Based Management (marine zoning)
- Area Business Manager (various organizations)
- Armor Breakpoint Model
- Army's Best Mofo's (gaming clan)
- Aroostook Band of Micmacs
- Artificial Baby Milk
- As-Built Management (Plainfield, IL)
- Asociación de Banqueros de México (Mexican Bankers’ Association)
- Assigned Board Member (of the Editorial Review Board)
- Assistant Branch Manager (banking)
- Astro Bassée Montois (French astronomy association)
- Asynchronous Balance Mode
- Atmospheric Black Metal (music)
- Attention Bond Mechanism
- Authentication Billing Manager (Lucent)
- Automated Banking Machine (Canada)
- Automatic Banking Machine (Canadian name for ATM)
- Automatic Batch Mixing
- Automatic Bread Machine
- Automatic Building Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this project, we wanted to help our customer create an effective on-shelf presence with an attractive, added-value pack," explains Joanne Love, Assistant Brand Manager of Bart Spices.
Cara started as an assistant brand manager at Whyte & Mackay's Glasgow offices in 2006, working across the whisky giant's range of products.
Dubai-based Galadari Ice Cream Company assistant brand manager Irfan Siddiqui vouchers gave spot prizes including Baskin Robbins vouchers in each of the 15 rounds.
Previously, she gained a wealth of PR experience working as an account manager with Dublin agency Kennedy PR, whose clients include Lee Cooper Jeans and Lever Faberge, and as assistant brand manager for Guinness.
Jenn-Air's support will include donations of cooktops, wall ovens and refrigerators (or other appliances dictated by local needs) at 10 of the events this year, said Rachel Dircks, assistant brand manager.
Its current CEO did not graduate at the top of a Harvard class: He served in the Navy and started at P&G as an assistant brand manager, working his way up the corporate ladder slowly and diligently.