Levesque was promoted to assistant branch manager for the credit union's Acton office.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Assistant Branch Manager (banking)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Area Base Maintenance
- Area Based Management (marine zoning)
- Area Business Manager (various organizations)
- Armor Breakpoint Model
- Army's Best Mofo's (gaming clan)
- Aroostook Band of Micmacs
- Artificial Baby Milk
- As-Built Management (Plainfield, IL)
- Asociación de Banqueros de México (Mexican Bankers’ Association)
- Assigned Board Member (of the Editorial Review Board)
- Assistant Brand Manager (marketing)
- Astro Bassée Montois (French astronomy association)
- Asynchronous Balance Mode
- Atmospheric Black Metal (music)
- Attention Bond Mechanism
- Authentication Billing Manager (Lucent)
- Automated Banking Machine (Canada)
- Automatic Banking Machine (Canadian name for ATM)
- Automatic Batch Mixing
- Automatic Bread Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marino has been with Workers' for 20 years and most recently was assistant branch manager in the Lunenburg office.
Trevino has five years of experience as a Wells Fargo personal banker and assistant branch manager.
She has been with the bank since 2007 as a teller, customer service representative, assistant branch manager and branch manager.
Simon Dews, Barclays assistant branch manager at Queen Street, said: "We were delighted to have the Barclays Premier League Trophy at the branch.
CAPTION(S): Nadima Jahan, general assistant, left, at the new Johnson store in Wrexham, with Helen Holmes, assistant branch manager, and Sarah Wynne, branch manager
For the last 3 years, she has served as assistant branch manager of their Mount Vernon branch and senior member service representative in their Bellingham branch.