The Assistance to Firefighters Grant will be used to replace two outdated defibrillators the chief described as key pieces of equipment his department uses on nearly every paramedic call.
What does AFG stand for?
AFG stands for Assistance to Firefighters Grant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFG
We have 104 other meanings of AFG in our Acronym Attic
- Aqueous Fire Gel
- Arbeitsförderungsgesetz (German: Labor Advancement Law)
- Arbitrary Function Generator
- Arbonia Forster Group (Switzerland)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines Afghanistan (ICAO code)
- Army Force Guidance
- Artificial Gravity Generator
- Asahi Fiber Glass (Japan)
- Asian Fire Grill (Rome, GA restaurant)
- Asociación de Futbolistas Guatemaltecos (Guatemala soccer association)
- Association Française de Gemmologie (French: French Gemology Association)
- Association Française de la Gestion Financière (French: French Association of Financial Management)
- Association Française du Gaz (French: French Gas Association; est. 1874)
- Association Francophone des Glycogénoses
- Association of Freight Forwarders of Georgia (est. 1997)
- Australian Finance Group (West Perth, WA, Australia)
- Australian Forging Group (North Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Automatic Force Generator
- Avrett Free Ginsberg (New York Ad Agency)
- A Few Good Aggies (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Grant Programs Directorate is responsible for the implementation and administration of the Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) Program.
GAO-03-655R April 17, 2003 GAO reviewed the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) rule on assistance to Firefighters Grant Program.
This service particularly satisfies fire risk analysis activities that are eligible for funding under the Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) 2004 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program offered through the Office of Domestic Preparedness, U.
9 million in Assistance to Firefighters Grants and Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response grants, referred to as SAFER grants, was given to four fire departments in Massachusetts through the Federal Emergency Management Agency, including Fitchburg, Lynn, East Bridgewater and Arlington.