Kann called upon the government to haste to decisively assist citizens badly affected by the latest torrential blizzard that hit Lebanon.
What does 53 stand for?
53 stands for Assist Citizen (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mentally/Emotionally disturbed person (police code)
- Causing Disease Or Sickness In Animals (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Deck of Cards
- Hazardous Road Conditions (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Endangering Transport (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Impeding Rescue (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Setting Mantraps (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Hijack Plane (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Endangering Safety of Plane (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Endangering Safety in Airport (police radio code; New Zealand)
- IRS form for additional taxes attributable to IRAs, other qualified retirement plans, annuities, Modified Endowment Contracts, and MSAs
- Routine Traffic Stop (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Five for Fighting (and)
- Animal Nuisance (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- General Disturbance (e.g., loud music; Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Dangerous Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Injured Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Gambling Act Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 14k Gold (jewelry)
- Early Designation for the Intel Pentium Microprocessor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al Jabri said, Certainly, this air route will link Al Wusta Governorate with the rest of the Sultanate, and will assist citizens, businessmen and investors to save up to five hours of travel time.
However, as of yet I've been unable to find answers from the various ministries on the necessary requirements to do so and whether there are any programmes available to assist citizens or companies on undertaking such a project.
The new move comes in implementation of the directions of our wise leadership, which is always keen on providing decent living at high social and humanitarian standards, at the top of which is the provision of the conditions that assist citizens in owning appropriate housing, which also strengthens the social stability, creates a stable family environment and serves the national objectives of building a homogenous community on strong foundations," said Engineer Abdullah Al Shamsi, Acting Executive Director of Municipal Infrastructure & Assets and Chairman of Land Allocation Committee.
WRM has also set up a number of specialised call centres throughout the region to assist citizens in each city.
A department spokesman said: "While the Department of Foreign Affairs is happy to assist citizens with information, it cannot involve itself in the substance of the court case.
I noticed when the governor vetoed a bill allowing the state to assist citizens to buy prescription drugs from Canada, the legislative sponsor of the bill stated that the only person to receive more pharmaceutical money was President George W.