Delivering into an assignment of trade (AOT) is the process of assigning a mortgage-backed securities (MBS) trade to an investor and then delivering loans to that investor to fill the assigned MBS obligation.
What does AOT stand for?
AOT stands for Assignment of Trade (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOT
We have 103 other meanings of AOT in our Acronym Attic
- Area of Transfer
- Arizona Office of Tourism
- Ark of Truth (Stargate movie)
- Army of Tennessee (American Civil War)
- Army of Two (game)
- Arrived on Time
- Art Of Technology
- Art of Trolling
- As Opposed To
- Aspect Oriented Thinking
- Assignment Oriented Training (US Army)
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Associates in Occupational Technology
- Association of Orthopaedic Technicians (UK)
- Atlas Orthogonal Technique (chiropractic technique; also seen as AO)
- Attack on Titan (gaming)
- Austrian Oil Technology
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission (vehicles)
- Autorisation d'Occupation Temporaire (French: Temporary Occupation Permit)
- Average Operating Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assignment of trade sellers receive the screen (or market) price plus a premium for the servicing.
The former ran into capital problems, while the latter reined in its assignment of trade (AOT) and broker programs to curb volume and its demands.
The boom in production was brought under control when Fleet decided to suspend its assignment of trade business in the spring.