His final assignment completed, John has continued to watch racing on the BBC and Channel 4, but in recent years his binoculars have stayed at home.
What does 10-24 stand for?
10-24 stands for Assignment Completed (police code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of 10-24
- Signal Good (police code)
- Location (police, ham, CB radio code)
- Call X By Phone (police code)
- Call X for Subsequent Number (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Call Home (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Call Your Wife (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Disregard (police code)
- Report in Person to X (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Arrived At Scene (police code)
- Stand-By (police code)
- Situation Under Control (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Report To/Meet X Person (police code)
- Estimated Time of Arrival (police code)
- Check Driver's License
- Check Ownership Information of Vehicle (police code)
- Check Records (police code)
- Stop Transmitting (police code)
- Danger/Caution (police code)
- Unauthorized Radio Traffic (police code)
- Pick Up (police code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dependent Variables and Measures Two dependent variables were measured: (a) the percent of assignment completed and (b) the percent of items correct.
The Linden Plaza disposition represents the latest assignment completed by the Metropolitan Area FSG on behalf of subsidiaries of Starwood Heller, LLC.
Surely, the correct interpretation is that the IC needs to maintain only the relevant work file on the assignment completed, but the appraiser who signs the report must maintain the true complete copies.
After the form is determined, I ask the students to connect their pots to the line drawing assignment completed earlier in the quarter.