While director of health standards at OSHA from 1995-1999, Finkel led the development of the final health standards that OSHA promulgated between 1992 and 2006 and developed several major regulatory proposals, including those for tuberculosis and assigned protection factors.
What does APF stand for?
APF stands for Assigned Protection Factor (US OSHA; respiratory protection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APF
We have 203 other meanings of APF in our Acronym Attic
- Application Processor Frame
- Appropriated Fund(s)
- Armed Police Force (various locations)
- Art Production Fund (New York, NY)
- Asia Partnership Fund (est. 1981)
- Asia-Pacific Foundation (UK)
- Asian Packaging Federation
- Asociacion Paraguaya de Futbol (Spanish: Paraguayan Football Association)
- Assemblée Parlementaire de la Francophonie (French)
- Asset Protection Forum
- Associação para o Planeamento da Família (Portugese: Family Planning Association)
- Associaçao Portuguesa de Fisioterapeutas
- Associated Press Financial News
- Association des Paralysés de France
- Association for the Propagation of the Faith
- Atchayapathra Foods (est. 2018)
- Atlanta Police Foundation
- Atomic Packing Factor (the fraction of unit cell occupied by atoms in material science)
- Audio Peaking Filter
- Australian Parachute Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volume has been revised and updated, including new information on assigned protection factors and free manufacturer information and new quizzes and answers.
The semiannual regulatory agenda outlines work on new standards including crystalline silica, hexavalent chromium and assigned protection factors for respirators.