An MTF (male to female) is someone who was assigned male at birth but has a persistent sense of self as female.
What does AMAB stand for?
AMAB stands for Assigned Male at Birth (transgender)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMAB
We have 4 other meanings of AMAB in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (Houston, TX)
- Auckland Martial Arts Academy (New Zealand)
- Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act of 1979 (UK)
- Alabama Medicaid Agency Administrative Code
- American Martial Arts Association of the Deaf
- African Mutual Assistance Association of Missouri
- Alberta Media Arts Alliance Society (Canada)
- Al Minhad Air Base (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Ancient Monuments Advisory Board (UK)
- Arctic Marine Advisory Board (Canada)
- Associazione Marchigiana per l'Agricoltura Biologica (Italian: Marchigiana Association for Organic Farming)
- Associazione Medici Agopuntori Bolognesi (Italian: Medical Association Acupuncturists Bolognesi)
- Associazione Mediterranea Agricoltura Biologica (Italian: Mediterranean Organic Agriculture Association)
- All Myspace Are Belong to Tom (website)
- Adults Molested As Children
- African Musicians Association of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- Air Force Information Network Mission Assurance Center
- Aircraft Monitor And Control
- Aircraft Monitor Control
- Alberta Mustangs Auto Club (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Thailand, Kathoey are assigned male at birth yet live their lives as women.