The Whites' board already assigned board member and former skipper Hazem Emam to renew Aboul-Ella's contract which runs out next summer.
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Assigned Board Member (of the Editorial Review Board)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 257 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Arbeitsbeschaffungsmaßnahme (German: Re-Employment Program)
- Area Base Maintenance
- Area Based Management (marine zoning)
- Area Business Manager (various organizations)
- Armor Breakpoint Model
- Army's Best Mofo's (gaming clan)
- Aroostook Band of Micmacs
- Artificial Baby Milk
- As-Built Management (Plainfield, IL)
- Asociación de Banqueros de México (Mexican Bankers’ Association)
- Assistant Branch Manager (banking)
- Assistant Brand Manager (marketing)
- Astro Bassée Montois (French astronomy association)
- Asynchronous Balance Mode
- Atmospheric Black Metal (music)
- Attention Bond Mechanism
- Authentication Billing Manager (Lucent)
- Automated Banking Machine (Canada)
- Automatic Banking Machine (Canadian name for ATM)
- Automatic Batch Mixing
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the WRU assigned board member and former Wales great Gerald Davies to devise a five-year strategic plan for the region, it's now hoped that the sweeping changes will lead to a semi-professional side playing in the Premier Division by the 2010/11 season.
Lastly, under the direction of the assigned Board member, the Webmaster maintains the Job Bank and posts new Job Bank submission within 48 hours of receipt.