GAAP on business combinations; noncurrent assets held for sale and discontinued operations; and accounting for costs associated with exit or disposal activities.
What does AHFS stand for?
AHFS stands for Assets Held for Sale (accounting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHFS
We have 5 other meanings of AHFS in our Acronym Attic
- Army Health Fitness Program (US Army)
- Associate Human Factors Professional
- Accessory Head of Flexor Pollicis Longus
- Army Human Factors Research Advisory Committee
- Army Human Factors Research & Development Committee
- Acute Heart Failure Syndrome (cardiology)
- Advanced Health and Fitness Specialist (American Council on Exercise; certification)
- American Hospital Formulary Service
- American Hospitality Fleet Services (Tequesta, FL)
- American-Hungarian Friends of Scouting (est. 1958)
- Associate of the Health Fitness and Sports Therapists (UK)
- American Hospital Formulary Service Drug Information
- American Home Fire Safety Act
- Association of Health Facility Survey Agencies
- Arlington Hockey and Figure Skating Club (Massachusetts)
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Science and Engineering Research
- Acute Hepatic Failure Study Group (University of Southern California School of Medicine; Los Angeles, CA)
- Alamo Heights-Fort Sam Houston (Texas)
- Acceptance Home Financial Services, Inc. (San Marcos, TX)
- Aggregate Household Food Security Index (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) in March issued international financial reporting standards (IFRS) 3, Business Combinations; 4, Insurance Contracts; and 5, Non-current Assets Held for Sale and Discontinued Operations (http://shop.
The proposed SOP, Accounting for the Results of Operations of Foreclosed Assets Held for Sale, applies to all reporting entities except those accounting for assets at fair market value.