Encouraging results from asset enhancement initiatives (AEIs).
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Asset Enhancement Initiative (various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Armament Enhancement Initiative
- Army Enterprise Infostructure
- Art Educators of Iowa
- Arthur Engineering Inc.
- Artists Embassy International
- Arts and Exhibitions International
- Arts in Education Institute
- Asia Electronics Industry
- Asia Europe Institute
- Asian Energy Institute
- Assistance Eligible Individual (COBRA rule change under American Reovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)
- Associated Electrical Industries, Ltd.
- Association des Eleves Ingenieurs
- Association des Études Internationales (French: International Studies Association)
- Association des Étudiants en Informatique
- Association des Etudiants Internationaux (French: International Students Association)
- Association of Early Intervention
- Associazione Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica Italiana (Italian: Italian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics)
- Astro Eight Inches
- Atelier Experimentation et Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This can include general asset enhancement initiatives such as service charge, refurbishment of a building's common areas, new signage, exterior redecoration and planned maintenance programmes to spread expenditure.