Previously owned by the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance, Jetset generated pounds 80,000 revenue last year, EDI said.
What does AQA stand for?
AQA stands for Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AQA
We have 38 other meanings of AQA in our Acronym Attic
- All Questions Answered
- Alliance of Queens Artists
- American Quack Association
- American Quality Assessors (India Pvt Ltd)
- Any Question Answered
- Aquacell Technologies (stock symbol)
- Aquatic Quality Assurance (Carlsbad, CA)
- Arizona Quality Alliance
- Asociación Química Argentina (Spanish: Argentine Chemical Society)
- Assessment and Qualifications Alliance
- Association Québécoise de l'Aérospatiale (French: Quebec Aerospace Association)
- Attestation de Qualification et d'Aptitude
- Australian Quadriplegic Association
- Association of Quebec Advertising Agencies (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Atlanta Quality Assurance Association
- Air Quality Analysis Branch
- Air Quality Advisory Committee
- Academic Quality Assessment and Development (University of Massachusetts)
- Air Quality Action Day
- Asset Question a Day (education; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance board, which provides tests in science, history and French, said pupils would not be affected by the security blunder, although the papers were bound for Ulster.
Exam watchdog the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority only uncovered the blunder, at the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance, early this week.
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance exam board is changing June's English and drama papers.
The announcement of which subjects have to be re-graded was expected on Tuesday but Mr Tomlinson gave the exam boards, Oxford and Cambridge and RSA (OCR), the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA) and Edexcel more time to ``double check'' their work.
Examination board, the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance (AQA), which has offices in Manchester, New-castle upon Tyne and Guildford, Surrey, and was responsible for marking the papers, said officials were trying to establish what had gone wrong.
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance is one of three unitary examining bodies in England, bringing together the Associated Examining Board, the Northern Examinations and Assessment Board and the City and Guilds' GNVQ qualification.