He added: "We haven't done an assessment of job losses, but both parties are acknowledging major reductions in public sector spending.
What does AOJ stand for?
AOJ stands for Assessment Of Job
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AOJ
We have 9 other meanings of AOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Add One and do not Jump
- Administration of Justice
- Age of Judgment
- Agency of Jurisdiction (Virginia)
- Agency of Original Jurisdiction (US VA)
- Alaska Outdoor Journal (online magazine)
- Alliance of Justice (gaming)
- American Orthoptic Journal
- Angle On Jam
- Aomori, Japan (Airport Code)
- Auxiliary Olier Jumbo (ships)
- Oiler (US Navy ship designation)
- Alive or Just Breathing (Killswitch Engage music album)
- Australian Open Junior Championships (Australia; tennis tournament for teens age 13 to 18)
- Actual On-Job Date
- Atranto-Occipital Joint Extension
- Abundance of Joy Fellowship (Inkster, MI)
- Assassination of Jesse James (movie)
- Association of Jewish Libraries
- Association of Junior Leagues International
Samples in periodicals archive:
They may receive on-the-job training or assessment of job or training needs.
Fabregue's duties include growing Thompson's business in the Northeastern United States as well as working closely with contractors in the assessment of job site needs.
For employers, Goodwill offers computer match of job seekers to job openings, screening and assessment of job applicants, central access to job training graduates, and follow-up services to monitor retention and satisfaction.
concern reduced the lay-off number after finding out through its assessment of job records that many workers are sufficiently capable and it would be better to continue employing them.