Additionally, because final assembly must conform with P&W's technical demands pertaining to the forms of all engine parts, the Nagoya plant is currently coordinating with P&W to develop the required final assembly management system.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Assembly Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas and Missouri (railroad)
- Armenia (top-level domain)
- Army Management
- Arranged Marriage
- Arrêté Ministériel (Belgium cabinet decree)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex (genetic defect; cattle)
- Artium Magister (Latin: master of arts)
- Arts et Métiers (French Engineers School)
- Aseptic Meningitis (illness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to this report, the House passed Bill 2--The Legislative Assembly Amendment and Legislative Assembly Management Commission Amendment Act in December 2009 implementing some aspects of the Auditor's recommendations.
Peter Harris, national officer for the PCS union in Wales, said it was already talking to the Assembly management because of concern over increasing workload.
More than half the staff say they feel unable to communicate openly and freely with Assembly management while 40 per cent say they have to take work home to get it completed.
In January the Audit Committee, a committee of the House of Assembly Management Commission, held their first meeting.