The multi-year collaborative project was funded by the National Science Foundation Assembling the Tree of Life Program.
What does ATOL stand for?
ATOL stands for Assembling the Tree of Life (research project; National Science Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATOL
We have 4 other meanings of ATOL in our Acronym Attic
- Average Time on Ice (hockey)
- Antiterrorism Operations and Intelligence Cell (Army Operations Center)
- Access to Justice
- Angle Track On Jam
- Advanced Technology of Kana-Kanji Transfer (Japanese translation)
- Asociaci Textilního-Odevního-Kožedelného (Czech: Czech Association of Textile, Clothing and Leather Industry, Czech Republic)
- Affordable Technology On-Line
- Air Traffic Operations Laboratory (US NASA; Hampton, VA)
- Air Travel Organiser's Licence (UK)
- Air Travel Organisers' Licensing (UK)
- Assisted Takeoff & Landing
- Affiliated Teacher Organizations of Los Angeles
- Alpha to Omega Learning Centre (Chennai, India)
- Acceptance, Test or Launch Language
- Active Teens of the Museum (Denver Museum of Nature and Science)
- Advanced Tool for Option Modeling
- Advanced Trauma Operative Management
- Adventure Tours on Motorcycles
- All Types of Mortgages (est. 1991; UK)
- Alpha Teens on Machines (French animated television series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collaboration is part of the Assembling the Tree of Life (ATOL) project funded by the National Science Foundation.
ISBN: 1-58829-205-3, $125 Assembling the Tree of Life Joel Cracraft, Michaels J.