Seattle-based industrial-electro act Assemblage 23 -- aka Tom Shear, formerly known as Man on Stage -- has come a long way since doing A Flock of Seagulls covers in 1997.
What does A23 stand for?
A23 stands for Assemblage 23 (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Antenne 2 (Second French TV Channel)
- Aortic Second Sound
- Apple II
- Anti-Access/Area Denial (US DoD)
- Address Twenty Lines
- Douglas DB-7 Havoc (US WWII medium bomber)
- Contingency Operation-Mobility Planning and Execution System
- allele containing 21 repeats