On the assault day, the government expressed its great and deep regret for the assault and ordered the public prosecutor and the Interior Minister to form an inquiry panel, including at least two Parliament members, to probe into the assault.
What does A-DAY stand for?
A-DAY stands for Assault Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Adherens Junction-Specific Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
- Advanced Common Data Link (US DoD)
- Asynchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Algebraic-Code Excited Linear Prediction
- Advocates for Communities Learning Aquatic Safety Skills
- Type A Contact Support Equipment Group
- Analog to Digital
- Anderson-Darling (statistical test)
- Aggressive Directional/Channel Assignment
- Austin Dental Equipment Company (Newberg, OR)
- Automatic Depth of Field (digital SLR cameras)
- Army Defense Medical Information System
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
- Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right now, there isn't any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance," a U.
According to another official cited by the paper, "There isn t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance.
Kirstie-Ann, a 29-year-old staff nurse who had reported an allegation of assault days before her death, was found dead at her home in Penarth on Thursday, February 1.
The marines had been waiting for the attack all day as they had come under a vicious assault days earlier when the Taliban fired up to 60 rocket and mortar rounds.