Films on tap will include the Brad Pitt western The Assassination Of Jesse James, as well as TV's Doc Martin starring Martin Clunes and Caroline Catz.
What does AOJJ stand for?
AOJJ stands for Assassination of Jesse James (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Angle On Jam
- Aomori, Japan (Airport Code)
- Assessment Of Job
- Auxiliary Olier Jumbo (ships)
- Oiler (US Navy ship designation)
- Alive or Just Breathing (Killswitch Engage music album)
- Australian Open Junior Championships (Australia; tennis tournament for teens age 13 to 18)
- Actual On-Job Date
- Atranto-Occipital Joint Extension
- Abundance of Joy Fellowship (Inkster, MI)
- Association of Jewish Libraries
- Association of Junior Leagues International
- Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, Preclusion
- Australian Official Journal of Patents
- Association of Orthodox Jewish Scientists
- Accompany of Kids (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- After Order Acknowledgment
- Age of Kings (Microsoft game)
- All Is Okay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eastern Promises, The Assassination of Jesse James.
Corinna Spencer's small paintings are inspired by the film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, and the relationship between killer and victim.
2264879) The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007), Sky Movies Drama, 8.
I did a film a couple years ago, The Assassination of Jesse James, and it's on the books as a failure.
Hunky Brad is a newcomer to the Coens' idiosyncratic world and the film is a far cry from his recent performances in Babel and The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford.
And now, to bring us firmly into the modern age, The Assassination of Jesse James finds the women in James's life - his terrifying mother Zerelda, and his wife, who was her niece and his first cousin, also called Zerelda, none of which the film even bothers to mention - entirely negligible.