Nine Layer Productions creates compelling character-driven stories that aspire to inspire and entertain audiences.
What does A2I stand for?
A2I stands for Aspire to Inspire (Christian community)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2I
- Actual to Expected
- Advise, Assist, and Enable
- Anywhere to Everywhere
- Access to Finance (International Finance Corporation)
- Acts 2 Fellowship (Christian group; University of California, Berkeley)
- Grumman Intruder Attack Bomber, later A6
- America's Second Harvest
- Access to Independence (California)
- Access to Information
- Acquirer to Issuer (payment cards)
- Assess to Improve
- Association des Ingénieurs de l'Isty (French association)
- Advanced Architectures in Intelligent Medical Instrumentation
- Automated Application for Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Automated Assistance with Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Access to Justice
- According to John (band)
- Addicted to Jesus
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs (Law and Justice Foundation; Australia)
- Able to Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lisa Kendrick, founder and marketing director of Longwood-based Liquid Accounts, is the main speaker at Aspire to Inspire - a conference giving an insight into the work of funding and development agency The Aspire Fund, which supports women-led businesses across the UK.
Now, all these years later, Curtis is returning the favor through a new fund she started, Aspire to Inspire.