The Rubber Manufacturers Association, the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality and the Arkansas Association of Solid Waste Districts, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and the Asphalt Rubber Technology Service of Clemson University will host the fourth "From Scrap-To-Profit" conference, the nation's only event dedicated to the use of ground rubber in the highest value-added markets.
What does ARTS stand for?
ARTS stands for Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (Clemson University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARTS
We have 106 other meanings of ARTS in our Acronym Attic
- AMEDD (Army Medical Department) Resource Tracking System
- Amen-Ra Theological Seminary
- Analog Real Time Synthesizer (audio framework)
- Anticipatory Reactor Trip System
- Appleton Resources for Teachers and Students
- Archival and Retrieval System
- Area Rapid Transit Service
- Army Reports-Of-Discrepancy Tracking System
- Army Training Study
- Arts Recognition and Talent Search
- Association of Retail Technology Standards
- Assured Real-Time Services
- Asynchronous Remote Takeover Server
- Automated Radar Terminal System
- Automated Radar Tracking System
- Automated Regional Tracking System
- Automated Remote Tracking Stations
- Automated Requirements Tractability System
- Automated Resource Tracking System
- Automated Resource Tracking System (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I consider our program to be a success in that we have been able to abate the existing stockpiles, encourage local collection systems and promote higher end uses for scrap tires through our funding of the Clemson University Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)," Jana White of the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control Office of Solid Waste Reduction and Recycling Grants, Planning and Trust Fund Administration, says.
Edington, Kumho Technical Center; "Testing for tire long-term durability endurance," June Satterfield, Michelin North America; and "Research in tire recycling - asphalt rubber technology service (ARTS) at Clemson University," Serji Amirkhanian, Clemson University.
A goal of the Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS) at Clemson University, South Carolina, is to design several demonstration projects each year using recycled tire rubber.