What does ACAF stand for?
ACAF stands for Asphalt Contractors Association of Florida, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACAF
We have 32 other meanings of ACAF in our Acronym Attic
- Automation and Computer-Aided Engineering (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Association of Caribbean-American Elected Officials and Leaders
- American Committee on Asian Economic Studies (est. 1982)
- Asociación Casa de Esperanza (House of Hope Association, Guatemala)
- Advanced Counter Air Fighter
- Advisory Committee on Animal Feedingstuffs (UK)
- Afro-Caribbean and Asian Forum (Nottingham, England, UK)
- Alianza Cívica de Asociaciones Femeninas (Civic Alliance of Womens' Associations, Guatemala)
- Amphibious Corps, Atlantic Fleet (US DoD)
- Asociación Centroamericana de Franquicias (Spanish: Central American Franchise Association; est. 2004)
- Australian Contemporary Art Fair
- Autoridade Central Administrativa Federal (Brazil)
- Academy Culinary Arts Faculty Association
- Association Camerounaise des Femmes Ingénieurs en Agriculture
- Asian Contemporary Art Fair in New York
- Anterior Cerebral Artery Blood Flow Velocity Waveform
- Advanced Chassis Air Guide (computers)
- Air Carbon Arc Gouging (welding procedure)
- Alliance Ceramic and Glass (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Alpine Conservation and Access Group (Australia)