What does ANAV stand for?
ANAV stands for Asociación Nuclear Asco-Vandellos (Spanish: Asco-Vandellos Nuclear Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANAV
We have 1 other meaning of ANAV in our Acronym Attic
- Australian National Art Therapy Association (Australia)
- Afghan National Army Training Center
- All Nippon Airways Trading Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Agencia Nacional de Telecomunicacoes (Brazil)
- Across North America Tracer Experiment
- A Night At the Opera (Queen album)
- Analog Transistor
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Accurate Navigation
- Adjusted Net Asset Value
- Assistant Navigator (United States Navy)
- Associazione Nazionale Autotrasporto Viaggiatori (Italian: National Association of Road Passengers; Rome, Italy; passenger rights)
- Association Nivernaise des Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens (French vintage vehicle enthusiast association)
- Asociación de Navieros Españoles
- Army, Navy & Air Force Veterans in Canada
- Asociación Nacional de Avicultores de Guatemala (National Association of Poultry Keepers of Guatemala)
- African Network for Animal Welfare
- Anti-Nuclear Alliance of Western Australia
- And Now A Word from Our Sponsor
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service Native American Working Group (est. 1994)