What does ANIAME stand for?
ANIAME stands for Asociación Nacional de Industriales de Aceites y Mantecas Comestibles, A.C.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Autism Network International (Listserv)
- Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, Risk Retention Group
- American Nursing Informatics Association
- Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Associate Member of the National Institute of Accountants
- Association Nationale des Industries Alimentaires (France)
- Associazione Nazionale fra le Imprese Assicuratrici (Italy)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Atleti Diabetici (Italy)
- Agence Nationale d'Information, d'Accréditation et d'Évaluation Médicale (French)
- Associazione Nazionale Ingegneri Architetti Italiani (Italian: National Association of Italian Architects and Engineers)
- Associazione Nazionale Insegnanti Area Tecnologica (Italian: National Association of Teachers New Technologies;Torino, Italy)
- Advances in Neuroimmune Biology (journal)
- Al Nabooda Insurance Brokers (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Aneuploidy Index in Blood
- As New in Box (weapons)
- Associação Nacional das Indústrias de Biscoito (Portuguese: National Association of Cookie Industries)
- Australia National Institute of Business (Woolloongabba, Australia)
- Aneurysm, Intracranial Berry, 1
- Association for Neurologically Impaired Brain Injured Children (Oakland Gardens, NY)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Buying Office (National Italian Association)