What does ALDEM stand for?
ALDEM stands for Asociación Luisa de Marillac de Guatemala (Luisa de Marillac Association of Guatemala welfare group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aboriginal Learner Data Collection Initiative (Alberta, Canada)
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Active Lift Distribution Control System (aircraft avionics)
- Association of London Directors of Children's Services (UK)
- Adults with Learning Difficulties or Disabilities
- AutoCAD Land Development Desktop
- Accessory Ligament of the Deep Digital Flexor Tendon (equine hindlimb)
- Alabama Disability Determination Service
- Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
- Association of Lutheran Development Executives
- Airlift Departure
- Arable Lands Development Program (Botswana)
- Automated Layout Design Program
- Adult Learning Disabilities Employment Resources
- Association of Liberal Democrat Engineers & Scientists
- Adult Local Detention Facility
- Aircraft Landing Dynamics Facility (NASA)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Asamblea Legislativa del Distrito Federal (Legislative Assembly of the Federal District; Mexico)