Obviously, video games or falling asleep at the keyboard are out.
What does AAK stand for?
AAK stands for Asleep at the Keyboard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAK
We have 33 other meanings of AAK in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative And Judicial Review
- American Academy for Jewish Research
- Aichi America-Japan Society
- Australian Association for Jewish Studies
- Aide Aux Jeunes Travailleurs (French: Association for Youth Workers)
- Andaman Adim Janjati Vikas Samiti (Andamanese governing body; India)
- Aleanca për Ardhmërinë e Kosovës (Albanian: Alliance for the Future of Kosovo)
- Alive and Kickin'
- All American Karate (Lambertville, MI)
- Amino Acid Kinase (enzyme)
- Atlantoaxial Kyphosis (sagittal deformity)
- Ausschuß Aachener Karneval (Carnival of Aachen Committee, Germany)
- All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive
- AP2 Associated Kinase 1 (activating protein 2, AP2)
- African Access to Knowledge Alliance
- All American Kit Cutters
- Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (Michael Chabon book)
- Apartment Association of Kansas City (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Arthur Ashe Kids' Day (US Open)
- All American Karate Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, obviously, their spell-check was allowed to do the editor's job while they were asleep at the keyboard.