Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches sponsors bone marrow drives to expand their database, as well as giving patients such as Piya another chance to find a match, Sugiyama said.
What does A3M stand for?
A3M stands for Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amicale des Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Friendly Old Car Lovers)
- Airman Third Class
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology
- Advanced 3-Dimensional Audio
- Aureal 3-Dimensional (computer sound chip; Aureal Semiconductor, Inc.)
- Associació Estudiantil per la Exploració Espacial
- Agência de Avaliação E Acreditação do Ensino Superior (Portuguese: Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education)
- Accelerated Architecture Acquisition Initiative
- Any 3 Initials (band)
- Adaptive Three-Loop Average Current-Mode Control
- Alien 3aba6 Network
- Adaptive Antenna Array Processor
- Advanced Avionic Architecture & Policy
- American Third Position (political party)
- Antarctic Astronomy and Astrophysics Research Institute (University of Wisconsin)
- Advanced After Action Review Media
- Ain't That the Truth
- Area 3 Writing Project (California)
- Aggregate 4 (German V2 rocket)
- Alternative 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loof continues to work with the NMDP recruitment group Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M) by speaking to patients and working on fundraisers and recruitment efforts.
Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches is seeking the increase because of the low percentage of bone marrow donors between donors and recipients.