TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Mehdi Danesh Yazdi called on members of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO) to study the legal aspects of campaign against violence and terrorism.
What does AALCO stand for?
AALCO stands for Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amphibious Assault Landing Craft
- Amplified Automatic Level Control
- Animal Agriculture Liaison Committee (American Veterinary Medical Association)
- Arab American Leadership Council (est. 1989)
- Ashland Area Labor Council
- Australian Army Legal Corps
- Autonomous Approach Landing Capability
- Asian-African Legal Consultative Committee
- Active Addressing Liquid Crystal Display
- Atlantic Avenue Local Development Corporation (Brooklyn, NY)
- African American Literature and Culture Society
- Amphibious Assault Landing Craft
- Activation-Associated Lymphocyte Death
- Advanced Aviation Logistics Division
- Atlantic Association of Landscape Designers (Canada)
- Australian American Leadership Dialogue (Toorak, Victoria, Australia)
- Australian Army Legal Department
- Avian Aviation Taskforce Leader (US Coast Guard)
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Asian American Legal Defense Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his speech during the fifty-third annual session of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization, that took off on Monday in Tehran, the minster highlighted the Kingdom's role in hosting large numbers of refugees during a short period of time despite its limited financial and natural resources.
Tehran, SANA Syria will participate in the 35 th annual meeting of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO) due to be held in Tehran on Monday.
Mohammed bin Ali bin Nasser al Alawi, Legal Affairs Minister and his accompanying delegation left here today heading for the Federal Republic of Tanzania to attend meetings of the 49th session of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO) scheduled to kick off tomorrow (Thursday) and lasts for four days.
Here also, we have some renowned names, such as the World Bank, the IMF, UNESCO, the Arab League, the GCC, the European Community, and the ICRC, as well as the International Seabed Authority, the International Tribunal for the Laws of the Sea, the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization, the Carribean Community and the International Organization for Migration.
Also included is the bi-annual survey of the activities of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization, covering 2001-2002 and an international law chronology of events and incidents from July 2001 to June 2002.
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Justice Minister Mostafa Pourmohammadi in separate bilateral meetings with some high-ranking officials and representatives of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization in Tehran on Wednesday underlined the need for the further expansion of relations between Iran and AALCO member-states.
The foreign powers and the Zionist regime have supported these groups, and what is done now (with regard to the formation of an anti-ISIL coalition) is meant to distract attention of the world public opinion from the powers' supports" for the very same groups, Araqchi told reporters on the sidelines of the 53rd annual meeting of the Asian-African Legal Consultative Organization (AALCO) in Tehran on Monday.