During 2003-2004, before Nepal was formally integrated into the Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (4), a surveillance study was initiated, which showed the emergence of G 12 strains against a background of predominant G1P strains (5).
What does ARSN stand for?
ARSN stands for Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (infectious diseases)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSN
We have 1 other meaning of ARSN in our Acronym Attic
- Atmospheric Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique et Autres Maladies du Motoneurone (French: Association for Research on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Other Diseases of Motor Neurons)
- Acute Relaxant-Steroid Myopathy (neuropathology)
- Amikacin-Resistant Serratia Marcescens (urinary infections)
- Arm Rest Switch Matrix
- Associate of the Royal School of Mines (UK)
- Associate of the Royal Schools of Music (UK)
- Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans
- ASEAN Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre
- Arkansas Razorback Sports Network
- Australian Registered Scheme Number (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Artificial Reef Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Army Serial Number Tracker (US Army)
- Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts
- Agencija Republike Slovenije za Okolje (Slovenian: Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Army Special Operations
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
- Association de Soutien À Un Référendum Libre et Régulier Au Sahara Occidental
- Audi Racing Sport Organisation (France)
- Army Special Operations Aviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
First report from the Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network.
In an effort to create regional awareness of the incidence of rotavirus disease and let countries assess the potential value of rotavirus vaccines currently being developed, we established the Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (ARSN), the first regional collaboration of its kind, as a pilot program for epidemiologic surveillance and advocacy.