Experts from Twenty (20) Asian Productivity Organization (APO) member countries have gathered in the workshop to discuss challenges faced by the service-sector organizations and devise counter strategies to overcome these.
What does APO stand for?
APO stands for Asian Productivity Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APO
We have 171 other meanings of APO in our Acronym Attic
- Apprentice Police Officer (various locations)
- Ares Projects Office
- Arlington Philharmonic Orchestra (Arlington, MA)
- Armenian Philharmonic Orchestra (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Army & Air Force Post Office
- Army Post Office
- Army Procurement Objective
- ASAS Project Office
- Asia Pacific Organization (Japan)
- Asia/Pacific Office
- Assaulting a Police Officer (crime)
- Assemble Per Order
- Asset Placement Optimizer
- Asset Project Office (US Coast Guard)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (various locations)
- Assistant Program Officer (various organizations)
- Association for Professional Observers (fisheries)
- Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra
- Audio Processing Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session will include three experts from Asian Productivity Organization (APO), one local and one from USA.
He mentioned that NPO has conducted more than 90 training programmes across the country during the last six months, four Technical Experts Services availed from Asian Productivity Organization (APO) Tokyo, Japan under TEST program.
Established in 1961, the NPO is the partner of the Asian Productivity Organization (APO) and the World Confederation of Productivity Science (WCPS) & the World Network of Productivity Organizations (WNPO).
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan proposal for expanding APO membership has been accepted and discussed at an international conference of Asian Productivity Organization (APO) held in Bali, Indonesia which has already been approved by GBM.
The official said SMEDA in collaboration with international agencies like Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Senior Experts Services (SES), Germany and Asian Productivity Organization (APO) and Local experts is providing technical assistance to SMEs.
ISLAMABAD, February 08, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The 10-day international training program of National Productivity Organization (NPO) in collaboration with Asian Productivity Organization Japan concluded on Tuesday.
ISLAMABAD, January 13, 2012 (Balochistan Times): National Productivity Organization (NPO), Ministry of Industries and Production has invited the nominations for the international training programmes offered by the Asian Productivity Organization (APO), Japan.