Those groups included the Chiropractic Health Care Section; Public Health Education and Health Promotion Section; Ethics Special Primary Interest Group; Cancer Forum; Trade and Health Forum; Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health; Caucus on Homelessness; Caucus on Public Health and the Faith Community; Caucus on Refugee and Immigrant Health; Labor Caucus; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus of Public Health; and the Men's Health Caucus.
What does APIC stand for?
APIC stands for Asian Pacific Islander Caucus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APIC
We have 93 other meanings of APIC in our Acronym Attic
- Africa Policy Information Center
- Agrární Poradenské A Informaèní Centrum (Czech)
- Allied Press Information Center (US DoD)
- American Political Items Collectors
- American Public Information-highway Coalition
- APCO Project 25 Interface Committee
- Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (Cisco)
- Army Performance Improvement Criteria (US DoD)
- Asia Pacific Internet Company
- Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (conference)
- Asian Pacific Islander Coalition (Washington)
- Asian Paint Industry Council
- Association des Patrons et Ingénieurs Catholiques (French: Association of Catholic Employers and Engineers; Belgium)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Association for Promotion of International Cooperation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (various locations)
- Association Patronale pour l'Industrie et le Commerce (French: Employers' Association for Industry and Trade; Switzerland)
- Association pour le Patrimoine Industriel de Champagne-Ardenne (French: Association for Industrial Heritage of Champagne-Ardenne; Champagne-Ardenne, France)
- ATM Port Interconnect Controller
- Asian-Pacific International Congress of Anatomists (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 150 people attended the 35th anniversary celebration of the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health.