Another group that has expressed concern about the incident is the Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon.
What does APANO stand for?
APANO stands for Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- All Partners Access Network (social networking website)
- Archiwum Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Polish Academy of Sciences Archive; est. 1953; Warsaw, Poland)
- Asia Pacific Area Network
- Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (est. 1997)
- Association of Professional Aerial Navigators
- Asian Pacific American Network in Agriculture
- Australian Public Access Network Association
- Autistic People Against Neuroleptic Abuse
- Agriculture Producers Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Asian Pacific American Network
- Asia Pacific Air Navigation Planning and Implementation Regional Group
- Advertising Photographers of America/New York
- Asian Pacific Alliance of New York
- Acute Peripheral Arterial Occlusion (artery blockage)
- Aggregate Producers' Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Alternative Policy Advisory Organizations
- Ames Public Affairs Office (NASA)
- Amino Phenyl Arsine Oxide
- Amorphous Poly-Alpha-Olefins
- amorphous polyalphaolefin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon, a statewide advocacy network, and the Eugene residents and community organizations named below are concerned with safety and justice for our communities, whether they are Oregonians or international students and visitors.