She also works in various capacities with the Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (APALA).
What does APALA stand for?
APALA stands for Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (est. 1980)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APALA
We have 2 other meanings of APALA in our Acronym Attic
- Angka Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja (Indonesian: Labor Force Participation Figures; statistics)
- Annals of Pure and Applied Logic (journal)
- Apple and Pear Australia Limited (trade association)
- Array Processor Assembly Language
- As Per Attached List
- Asociación Psiquiátrica de América Latina (Psychiatric Association of Latin America)
- Australia Pacific Airports Launceston (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
- Advertising Production Association of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Linguistics and Archaeology Conference
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Atlantic Provinces Association of Landscape Architects (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Asian Pacific American Legal Center
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute
- Asian Pacific American Law Journal
- Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center
- Autonomous Precision Approach and Landing System (aeronautics)
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Labour Union (India)
- Agricultural Input & Output Price Indices Monthly (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CALA, works closely with the ALA and the Asian Pacific American Librarians Association (APALA) to represent the interests of the membership.