Not a good time for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month on campus.
What does APAH stand for?
APAH stands for Asian Pacific American Heritage (month of May)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APAH
We have 1 other meaning of APAH in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Policy Advisory Group
- European Oleochemicals & Allied Products Group
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (London, UK)
- Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy (est. 2003; Kuei Shan, Taiwan)
- Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology
- Association des Parents et Amis Gestionnaires d'Établissements Sociaux et Médicaux Sociaux
- American Psychological Association Graduate Students
- Advanced Placement Art History
- Arizona Pups & Handlers (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing, Inc.
- N-Acetyl-P-Aminohippuric Acid
- Asian/Pacific American Heritage Association (Texas)
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Council, Inc.
- Association of Psychologists in Academic Health Centers
- Asian Pacific Americans in Higher Education
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Organization, Inc (Virginia)
- Association for the Publication of African Historical Sources
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Week
- Action Packaging Automation, Inc. (Roosevelt, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May is also Asian Pacific American Heritage Month and Jewish American Heritage Month, and contains celebrations for Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day and Memorial Day.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Chan spoke about the upcoming APAICS Gala Awards Dinner as part of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May.
Every fall semester, students, who aren't necessarily in APALI or PEER, organize campuswide events and activities for Asian Pacific American Heritage Week, such as fashion shows and celebrity-speaking engagements.