According to the Asian Pacific Aids Intervention Team or APAIT, there are 128 people of Japanese descent living with HIV in Los Angeles.
What does APAIT stand for?
APAIT stands for Asian Pacific AIDS Intervention Team
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APAIT
- Asphalt Paving Association of Iowa (Ames, IA)
- Association of Paroling Authorities International (Huntsville, TX)
- Association of Performing Arts of India
- Australian Postgraduate Award Industry (scholarship)
- Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (formerly the Congressional Asian-Pacific American Caucus Institute)
- Asia Pacific Association for International Education
- Abrasion, Puncture, Avulsion, Incision, Laceration (types of open wounds)
- Amsterdam Preoperative Anxiety and Information Scale (psychology)
- Australian Public Affairs Information Service
- American Psychological Association Insurance Trust (est. 1962; Rockville, MD)
- Asia Pacific Australia Japan
- Asian Pacific American Journal (est. 1992)
- Association pour Adultes et Jeunes Handicapés
- Angka Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja (Indonesian: Labor Force Participation Figures; statistics)
- Annals of Pure and Applied Logic (journal)
- Apple and Pear Australia Limited (trade association)
- Array Processor Assembly Language
- As Per Attached List
- Asociación Psiquiátrica de América Latina (Psychiatric Association of Latin America)
- Australia Pacific Airports Launceston (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, Alumit works for the Asian Pacific AIDS Intervention Team, lives in the "Swish Alps" of Silver Lake, and regularly performs as a monologuist.