The festival consists of the Asia Television Forum (ATF), a content marketplace for international and Asian buyers and sellers, the Asian Festival of First Films (AFFF), which promotes first time documentaries, and the AMF Country Showcase, which provides a platform for industry and government representatives from around the world to explore international co-productions.
What does AFFF stand for?
AFFF stands for Asian Festival of First Films (est. 2005)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AFFF
We have 22 other meanings of AFFF in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Facility Energy Center (US DoD)
- Action for Families Enduring Criminal Trauma (UK)
- Americans for Fair Electronic Commerce Transactions
- Amputee Football Federation of Liberia
- Army Families Federation Employment Service (UK)
- Agent Formant un Film Flottant (French: Film Forming Foam Agent)
- AKR's Free Form Framework
- Amsterdam Fantastic Film Festival
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam
- Aqueous Fire Fighting Foam
- Asymmetric Flow Field-Flow Fractionation (chromatography technique)
- A Future Fair for All (political slogan; UK)
- American Forged Fitting and Flange Association
- Adaptive Fuzzy Fitness Granulation
- Aluminium for Future Generations (international association)
- Adoptive Friends and Families of Greater Seattle (support group)
- Academy for Future Health
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, and Hunting (industry)
- Air Force Family Housing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also part of the ATF is the Media Development Authority-organized Asian Festival of First Films, which will hold its gala awards ceremony on December 4 to announce this year's winners in 11 categories.