He currently serves as president of the Asian Consumer and Family Economics Association and vice-president of the Professional Affairs of the International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies.
What does ACFEA stand for?
ACFEA stands for Asian Consumer and Family Economics Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACFEA in our Acronym Attic
- Arlington County Fire Department (Virginia)
- Association of Canadian Faculties of Dentistry (Canada)
- Atlantic City Fire Department (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Allegheny County Funeral Directors Association (Wilmerding, PA)
- A Curriculum for Excellence (UK)
- Adapted Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (treaty)
- Adult, Community and Further Education (Department of Education, Victoria, Australia)
- Advisory Centre for Education (UK)
- American College of Forensic Examiners (now American College of Forensic Examiners International; ACFEI)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Adult Community and Further Education Board (Australia)
- Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission
- Adult, Community and Further Education Division (Victoria, Australia)
- Appui Conseil Femmes Environnement Développement (French: Women Environment Development Support Council)
- Advisory Council on Food and Environmental Hygiene (Hong Kong)
- American College of Forensic Examiners International
- American Culinary Federation Educational Institute
- Analytical Color Fluorescence Electron Microscope
- Asian Canadians for Equal Marriage (est. 2004)
- Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future (international dental health group)