Sultan received his award from president of Bahrain Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Association (BWBA) and Asian Bodybuilding Federation (AFBF) Shaikh Abdulla bin Rashid Al Khalifa, who attended the show.
What does ABBF stand for?
ABBF stands for Asian Bodybuilding Federation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABBF
We have 1 other meaning of ABBF in our Acronym Attic
- All Breeds Border Cat Club (UK)
- Ambassador Bridge Border Crossing System (US and Canada)
- ANTIC (Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller) Bulletin Board Construction Set (software)
- Arctic Birds Breeding Conditions Survey (joint venture)
- Adaptive Baseband Equalizer
- Aiken Bamberg Barnwell Edgefield (library system; South Carolina)
- Association Bibliothèque Braille Enfantine (French: Children's Braille Library Association)
- Awarding Body for the Built Environment (accreditation; UK)
- A Broad Based Environment for Test (IEEE Standard 1226)
- A Baby's Best Friend (Baby equipment store in Orlando, Florida)
- Association of Bronze and Brass Founders
- Alumnivereniging Beleid en Beheer van de Gezondheidszorg (Dutch)
- Average Bouncing Busy Hour
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Above, Below, Behind, Inside (safety mnemonic)
- Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation
- All Birds Barcoding Initiative (genetics study)
- American Bucking Bull Incorporated (Pueblo, CO)
- American Bucking Bull, Inc. (Pueblo, CO)
- Australian Better Business Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the officials said that he discussed the matter with the Indian and Asian Bodybuilding Federations, who were equally disappointed and said that it was a big loss for the event.
The decision of the venue was taken during the meeting between the Asian Bodybuilding Federation and MABGOC yesterday.
Shaikh Abdulla, the Asian Bodybuilding Federation and Bahrain delegation head, said he was confident that his bodybuilders would live up to their billing in their weight categories.
Shaikh Abdulla, who is also Asian Bodybuilding Federation president, maintained his post as vice-president of the IFBB following the federation's electoral congress held on the sidelines of the championship.
Shaikh Abdulla, the Asian Bodybuilding Federation president, said he was proud with the three Bahrainis' performance throughout the championship, which he described as one of the most challenging events.
President of the Bahrain Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Association (BWBA) and the Asian Bodybuilding Federation (AFBF) Shaikh Abdulla bin Rashid Al Khalifa, who was recently named new vice-president of the IFBB, was present at the meeting.
Once again, Asia welcomes our biggest sport event, this is not happening by chance, because everybody knows about the great capacity of Asian Bodybuilding Federation, joined by the young and dynamic president of the Asian Federation Osama Al Shaafar," he said.