The move comes almost a year after Georgetown, a Catholic university, created a stir with campus Protestants by cutting ties with six outside evangelical ministries, including InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Chi Alpha, Asian Baptist Student Koinonia and Crossroad Campus Christian Fellowship.
What does ABSK stand for?
ABSK stands for Asian Baptist Student Koinonia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABSK
We have 1 other meaning of ABSK in our Acronym Attic
- American Behavioral Studies Institute (Santa Ana, CA)
- American Business Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Ankle-Brachial Systolic Pressure Index
- A Building Somewhere in Chelmsford (Chelmsford, Essex, England recording studio)
- Advanced Building Systems Integration Consortium (Carnegie Mellon University research consortium)
- American Broadcasting Station in Europe
- Association of Black Securities and Investment Professionals (South Africa)
- American Board of Surgery Inservice Training Examination
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Information Warehouse (software suite)
- Alt.Books.Stephen-King (newsgroup)
- AEA Battery Systems, Ltd. (UK)
- Al-Sayyid Bedouin Sign Language
- Ambient background sound level
- Amundsen-Bellingshausen Seas Low (climatology)
- Animal Biosafety Levels
- Arlington Bolivian Soccer League (Arlington, VA)
- Assistant Beaver Scout Leader (UK scouting)
- Approved Basic Stock List of Ammunition
- Acknowledge Broadcast from Static to Highly Mobile
- Agent-Based Simulation Model (mission training technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 300 Georgetown students belonged to groups such as InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Chi Alpha and Asian Baptist Student Koinonia.
Georgetown, a Catholic school in Washington with about 6,000 undergraduate students, banned staffers from several outside groups including InterVarsity, Chi Alpha, Asian Baptist Student Koinonia and Crossroad Campus Christian Fellowship on Aug.